1. For payment info, please see below:
1800元测试费用请转账至 中国建设银行上海赵巷支行 3100 1900 5110 5002 0212 阅林商务服务(上海)有限公司
2. Please e-mail us a list of English books the student has read over the last 1-2 years. In addition, please include the following basic information in this e-mail: Student Name (both Chinese & English), Student Date of Birth (DOB), Present School, Current Grade, and School Year Applying For.
3. If the student's list includes at least 3 of the required reading books of Eaglebrook School, we will arrange an assessment immediately. Otherwise, we will provide a list of 5-10 books from the EBS required reading list. Then, the student will need to pick 3 books to read and arrange an assessment on a later date. Once the students have picked their books, we will ask them to complete an assessment within 4-8 weeks.
4. Please provide the following info at least 5 days prior to the assessment date. All materials will need to be clearly scanned or photocopied. Please email to email@example.com with the subject as "xxx's materials":
- 4-a. 6 pages of the English materials the student is using either in school or out of school.
- 4-b. The student's 2-3 most recent writing samples, including the drafts leading up to the final version.
- 4-c. If applicable, the student's most recent English assessment report. English assessment reports include, but are not limited to, TOEFL, TOEFL Junior, AR/GEL Level, and MAP. For further questions, please contact us at xxx