What is AELAP
AELAP is a multi-level English assessment program aimed at non-native speakers from ages 9 to 16, who aspires to study in the English speaking countries.
The assessment comes in the form of a data-driven and comprehensively structured "AELAP English Reading List" that is updated and made public on May 1st every year.
Each level of the program follows a similar assessment format based on listening, speaking, reading, and writing. It can accurately assess students’ reading comprehension ability, logical reasoning capacity, presentation skills, and cumulative understanding of English literature.Learn More
Why Choose AELAP?
- Provide a comprehensive educational service to gauge your student’s English learning trajectory more accurately
- A stronger application for junior & high schools in the English speaking countries.
- To better integrate into the native English language environment
An innovative program centered on literature and language skill development
- Based on a data-driven and comprehensively structured “reading list”, AELAP can provide non-native speakers a thorough assessment of English language skills and English literature knowledge
- Our assessment program gives students and schools a glimpse into knowledge of literature, which is often overlooked during the admissions process